9:00am Queen Creek Networking (In-Person)
The focus of Queen Creek Networking is to give business owners and Entrepreneurs outlets to build their referral networks. Meetings are meant for the business community to join together and educate one another on products and services available and how to best refer each other. Through continuous engagement businesses get to know each other on a personal level building referral friendships creating profitability and on-going commerce.
As a guest you will have the opportunity to give a 30 to 60 second introduction including how we can help you grow your business and achieve your desired goals. Chapter meetings are held weekly excluding holidays and are inclusive to all industries.
The foundation of Network Together is built on the 5 Pillars of Connection.
1) Gaining Confidence through Public Speaking opportunities
2) Offering Personal and Business Development Workshops
3) Creating multiple Business Networking opportunities in Small to Large formats.
4) Increasing awareness of Network Together through Community Outreach initiatives.
5) Creating and providing outlets that provide Service to Our Youth.