Maximizing Social Security -Important 2019 Changes
Maximizing Social Security -- Important 2019 Changes - Join us for An Educational Workshop
Know What you can do So you Know What You Should Do!
- How married couples can coordinate benefits to help enhance spousal and survivor benefits
- How divorce impacts spousal benefits
- Claiming a spousal benefit while earning delayed retirement credits
- How working impacts taxes on Social Security benefits
- How claiming early worker benefits could lower your spousal benefit at full retirement age
- The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spouses
Whether you're single, married, divorced or widowed, there are may ways to maximize your lifetime Social Security benefits you receive.
To register, email me at email@example.com or text 925-360-9979