Welcome to the Mardi Gras Business Madness & $1,000 Cash Bash event of the year!
iNetwork Expo is a quarterly business to business conference, networking and exhibitor event for business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals and those looking to start their own business.
Since 2015 Network Together, Arizona's largest independently owned and operated personal development and networking organization for entrepreneurs with locations in Utah, and soon to be California and Texas coming in 2020 has been hosting the iNetwork Expo, formerly known as the NetMob.
This event brings together hundreds of businesses from a vast variety of industries who support local economic growth, embrace sustainability and believe in the power of real-time in person relationships.
iNetwork Expo Highlights Include:
- Keynote Speaker Loral Langmeier: "Mindset of an Entrepreneur."
- Featured Speaker Jill M. Lublin: "Get Known Everywhere. Using publicity to grow your prospects and make more money."
- Featured Speaker Jay Fiset: "The Art & Science of Profitable Joint Ventures!"
- Real Estate & Investments Panel Discussion: "Entry level real estate investing tips."
- Health & Wellness Panel Discussion: "Balancing priorities in life."
- Market & Sales Panel Discussion: "How to get to yes."
- Speed networking sessions focused accelerating contacts with experts and building individual relationships
- $1,000 Total Cash Bash Giveaway
- Raffle Prizes donated by sponsors
- 50/50 Cash Raffle with proceeds going to support an area non-profit
- Light refreshments and lunch will be served
Attendees will take away the October 2019 printed 32 page edition of the iNETrepreneur Magazine filled with featured entrepreneur articles, display ads and coupons.
Meet The Speakers
Jill A. Lublin
Meet The Lead Panelist
Jay M. Tenebaum
Real Estate & Investing Panel Lead
Kimberly Sue Moner-Juday
Health & Wellness Panel Lead
Marketing & Sales Panel Lead