Due diligence in real estate refers to an investigation of the various aspects of a
the property, either before making an offer or within a specific timeframe between entering
into the contract and closing, known as a due diligence period.
We will address these and other questions on due diligence:
• How much due diligence is enough
• What is a good due diligence checklist
• How do you do due diligence on a property
• Can a Seller or buyer back out during due diligence
• Who is responsible for due diligence and subsequent repair costs
The iNETrepreneur Network omnichannel eco-system is a solution for entrepreneurs, business, owners, and influencers who look to leverage traditional, personal, and digital marketing through business networking, public speaking, and education in Phoenix, San Diego and around the world.
The community of entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs who place value on relationships. Community members are dedicated to honesty and integrity while providing sustainability through on-going community support. As a member of the community, you have access to more than 1200 meetings, events, and academy classes throughout the year.