Queens of Networking - Chandler
Name: Queens of Networking - Chandler
Date: November 8, 2017
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM MST
Registration: Register Now
Queens of Networking is the place for women to come together to network together whether you are a business owner, professional, or looking to become an entreprenuer. The 2nd Wednesday of each month women from around the valley gather together in Chandler for a time of networking, sharing, learning, laughing, and embracing who they are, how they have become, and where they want to go.
This is a very casual, laid back, fun, and inspiring monthly event open to the public where there are no set speakers, no ridged agendas, and everyone shares their story.
Ladies who attend receive:
- Complimentary appetizers
- An invite to the Queens of Networking exclusive Facebook page
- 10 second Facebook LIVE commercial
- Business card posting on both the Queens of Networking social
page and the business page of Network Together
- Mic share where each person will give a 30 second commercial
- A chance to win the 50/50 cash raffle
The Wild Vine Uncorked is not only a gorgeous place to gather, but it is also owned by women. Owners Kim and Kellie are entrepreneurs who happen to be a mother and daughter team and they are a true inspiration to be around and to know!